Shop on Amazon.com here:

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I did for ME!

Well, tonight's blog post is going to be short, and for once, thankfully, it won't be completely about the kids. I am so excited about what I did for ME today. I went to Homegoods and bought a new duvet cover and shams for my down comforter and finally think I have the room I want. After over a year of living in our house, I love my room. It just feels right now... Take a look...
And... the best part of the duvet and shams is that they were only $30 bucks! I was thrilled. The ones I have been looking at were at least $150, just for the duvet.
The two pillows that look like they have flower petals on them were at Kirkland's Home for only $15 on clearance! Score! And, the other two I owned already.
The only opinion that really matters is the kids... he said it was Sofff...

Aiden and I had a great weekend. We went to the park yesterday and to La Centerra today. He had a blast running around and getting some good exercise. It was so awesome to see Aiden's mental development in action, because I think it's really taking off. His seizures, which I pray are under control after seizure on 3/6 and the EEG on 3/16 (which we won't know results on until next week). I just know by how he's acting that he's probably doing fine. He was ALL over the place. Acting VERY much like an almost normal two year-old. He still falls quite a lot, and there's a great deal of weakness still on the right side and the upper body as a whole, but nothing major enough to call the doctor on, I will just mention it at his one year appointment in May unless new symptoms develop. They did say to expect some weakness with the CP.

Well tonight, Sophie got home around 5 o'clock. We ate Chinese food and did 30 minutes on the Wii Just Dance game. Wii are both going to be sore tomorrow. I was just glad she was up to shaking her booty. Poor thing has been so run down lately. She's lying on the couch now, about to go to bed and can barely keep her eyes open. She had to wake up this morning at 6am and I heard from her that she was the acolyte at the early service this morning. I'm sorry I missed it. She said that going to three services with her dad is a lot of work, but she also said that she's feeling a little better this week (thank God). Hopefully, she will continue on the positive path and will continue to heal and won't develop any new issues between now and her next appointment, April 11th.

Goodnight friends,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment