Shop on Amazon.com here:

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Healing...

I obviously haven't written in a few days, I have felt terrible. I went through the work day on Monday and then had to call the doctor and was able to get into see someone at 3:45pm. I slept the entire day on Tuesday. Do I feel better? Notsomuch... but I hope that this will subside soon. I have pinched a nerve in my back and they also have diagnosed me with a digestive issue that I pray will just go away. The pain is pretty excruciating, and it persists tonight in spite of having gone to the ER on Wednesday night and being out of work today sleeping. I am absolutely exhausted and feel rotten still.

Somehow my cat, Fiona just knew I wasn't feeling well, and spent the day with me cuddled up in bed.
I am extremely thankful for my parents, who have helped me out the last few days with the kids. I am grateful for their help every day, but especially today, when I feel so crummy. Additionally, I am thankful for my friends and my boyfriend who have sent well wishes my way. I pray that I start feeling better soon. This certainly isn't the way I hoped my week would turn out this week!

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

Lord, I know you will heal my children as well as me today. I know you love us and will see us through another day as you have so many times before. Deliver us from pain, medication and into service in Your Son's name, Jesus. Amen.

Goodnight friends,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment