Shop on Amazon.com here:

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family update...

WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED BLOG!

I have redesigned the background to my favorite color, Red. I thought these flowers were cheerful... Well, tonight I will be brief. I am extremely tired and going to bed soon. I wanted to makes sure to get online tonight, and let you know that we did receive the blood test results from yesterday for Sophie. I am pleased to say that they were within normal limits. We will follow up in 30 days and will repeat the MRI, CT and PET Scan, but for tonight I am thankful that her blood work is normal and praying that nothing develops between now and then.

Aiden has his EEG tomorrow. Please pray that he does well and that his brain activity is normal. I am praying that my mom is able to get through it with him. They will be close to the office, just in case. Other than the episode a week and a half ago, he's been acting really normal. The neurologist increased his seizure medicine, so I'm hoping that's all he needed to keep from having more issues.

I have no prayerful insight or words other than I need sleep! Goodnight and sleep well dear friends.

Goodnight friends,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment