Shop on Amazon.com here:

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A song to sing...

Sophie has always had a song to sing. In fact, tonight I can hear her singing herself to sleep to the lullaby CD she's had since she was a baby. As we wait (as patiently as possible) for results, this really brings joy to my heart.

Today was a good day for us. Sophie went to school and her awesome teacher called me to offer a vote of confidence and cheer us along as we continue on this journey. I realize we've got a long road ahead, but things like that help a lot.

Sophie's birthday is only a few weeks away and we're really eager to know the treatment plan so we can plan a celebration for her. She's really into horses and arts and crafts and loves pink and purple. I think I am going to try to find her something cheap but fun. We can't afford much right now, but I'm sure we'll get by. God provides for us in so many ways.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers... Not much to report tonight...

G'night friends, J

No comments:

Post a Comment