Shop on Amazon.com here:

Friday, February 25, 2011

Our new normal...

Yesterday was a really good day all things considered. I got the MRI and CT results and though there were a few things that I have yet to hear from the doctor on, I am thinking, since we're not in an ER or OR bed tonight, we have a LOT to be thankful for. We have the biopsy report and I think overall I just probably need to chill...

I think the hardest part is waiting, but today, other than a headache and a temp that she's had for... oh... 3 weeks on and off, I should be thankful the symptoms are not worse and Sophie and Aiden are asleep in their beds resting soundly right now. I have SO much to be thankful for in my life. My finances may suck right now, and I have two kids with life-long health issues, but today was a good day. I have to count my blessings one by one. Love my kids, family, my boyfriend and my friends.

Tonight I am especially thankful for my boyfriend, Adam. He has stood by me through all of this and has showered me with love and affection and some important words of encouragement a long the way. Not to mention, he knows how to have fun. I fee like the luckiest girl in the world when we are able to spend time together.
At the Rockets Game just before the game began.
Our trip to Austin last year.

Whe n we went to Pat Green.

Goodnight Friends, J

No comments:

Post a Comment