Shop on Amazon.com here:

Thursday, February 24, 2011

BIPOSY NEWS!!!

What a roller coaster AGAIN!!!
 
Well, we got the results of the skin biopsy and it's Keratosis Pilaris, a skin conditionthat is treated with creams. Yay! Great new and we're so relieved that the skin rash didn't contain LCH. The MRI and the CT reports confused me though, and I have calls into the Histiocytosis doctors as well as the head and neck surgeon again because there was still a "nodule" present on her skull and into her scalp as well as few other unclear areas on both tests. This is the most confusing whirlwind.
 
And, in the mean time, Sophie says her rash is "itchy" and that she has a headache and doesn't feel well today when I spoke with her this morning on the way back from her dads house. I really wish someone would explain these reports. This not knowing is the hardest part...
 
I will update later tonight....
 
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment