Shop on Amazon.com here:

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life is precious!!!

This morning Sophie woke up and her gums were bleeding after she brushed her teeth. And not the hey kid, you need to brush your teeth more often, bleeding. It was not cool. I called TCH to let them know and I got her ready school, and thankfully, she was in good spirits as we got the bleeding to stop. Also, I got a call back from TCH and they said that the doctor wants us to come in for his next available, and that's not until March. So, we have been ordered to go to the pediatrician for the bleeding gums and her other symptoms and her next available is Friday. And, she went to the dermatologist and got some steroid cream for the rash yesterday... So, now we wait... and pray that she has no other symptoms. She said he would likely call me very soon with the test results from the other day. I am hopeful and waiting (albeit not as patiently as I probably should be) for his call.

Of course, I will update later if there is any news... Here are a few pictures from the last year and a half that I thought I would share... well, just 'cuz I want to share... I hope everyone has a good Wednesday and remember that you are loved!

Monica June Photography 2010. She did an amaizing job
capturing his personality. He talks on the phone all the time. hahaha

Taken by yours truly at her Cheer competition.

Sophie loved that hat... taken by Kristen Sibrel at the Picture People

This image was taken at the Picture People just over a year ago.

This image was also taken by my precious friend Monica. She really is amazing. Monica June Photography.

This was when Sophie and I went to see Tangled on our "date night".

This was taken during our long cold winter... He was outa there!

Sophie is VERY artistic and her art was showcased at one of the open houses.

Aiden's First Birthday Party!

This was Easter of 2010. One of the few trips we were able to make out of town.

This was taken at Aiden's day care before he had to stay home full time due to his illnesses

This was during our girls only trip to San Antonio this summer.
I am so blessed to have two terrific kids. I tear up when I look at these pictures knowing how precious life is! Hang on to it people!!!

Talk to you soon, J

No comments:

Post a Comment