Shop on Amazon.com here:

Thursday, June 2, 2011

O Happy Day!

Dear friends,

Well...
I have had the best few weeks of my life in recent memory. Let's see, I got ENGAGED to the love of my life.


 I was priveleged enough to get to witness my brother's ordination as a full elder in the United Methodist Church.

 I got to see my little girl graduate from the third grade.





And, let's see... We haven't had to go to the doctor or the emergency room ALL WEEK! I pray I don't jinx anything or anyone by saying that, but it's a truly blessed day when no one is in the hospital or dealing with major symptoms. And, last but certainly not least, I am getting to know my soon to be family better and I love them! They're all so great in their own way, and with distinct personalities... I am blessed to know them already!

Tonight I am giving thanks for the small things. I realize good and well that in an instant it could all change.

I spent some quality time with my little man this evening making funny faces. Priceless!!!


Goodnight friends,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment