Shop on Amazon.com here:

Monday, April 18, 2011

A few of my favorites from this weekend...

Attached herein are some pictures of the past weekend with my kiddos... I thanked God for them both all weekend. Living fully in spite of the worry of the test results that loomed over us. They certainly were none the wiser... Super cheerful and happy, both of them!


Aiden really wanted to pet Fiona. Not sure it was a good idea, by the look on her face!


Aiden was thrilled when I moved the Magna Doodle lower on the fridge.

"As For Me and My House, We Will Serve The Lord", we see this every morning now in the kitchen area. I have re-arranged a little bit in my de-cluttering mode this weekend.

With all of his motor delay, was delighted when he climbed on the ottoman on Saturday. Go Aiden!

Sophie and her smile last night when we were playing around in the living room. She was SO tired, and had no trouble going to sleep last night. But, she did look good to see her without flushed cheeks for a change.

After the playing was over, they rested while they watched Marry Poppins. What the heck was she ON anyway? That lady was weirdly happy and struck a strange resemblance to Maria in the Sound of Music... Even though Maria had a bit more depth... Hmmm... Maybe the parts were both played by the same actress... THEY WERE!

This fun print was brought home by my parents from a trip they took to Montana and now hangs in a position of pride in my living room... It says, "I sometimes wake in the early morning & listen to the soft breathing of my children & I think to myself, This is one thing I'll never regret, and I carry that with me all day long." 
Dear God, I do love my life even with all it's challenges. Thank you so much for my amazing children, my work, my family and my amazing boyfriend. Even with their medical problems, I am the most blessed mommy in the world to have Sophie and Aiden as my children. Amen.

Goodnight friends,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment