Shop on Amazon.com here:

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

YOUR WEDDING PICTURES WANTED!

This is going to be so NEAT!

I hope I can get your participation with this... It will be so cool...

I would like to put together a project for my upcoming wedding to the amazing Mr. P and I need your help! I need you to have your friends and family members email me their wedding picture. You know, bride and groom, for this project I'm working on. Could you please try to do this soon? I would also like their first names and their anniversary date. This will be so neat and VERY vintage in feel... I can't wait! Please join in the fun. You can email me at jodimmorgan@yahoo.com the picture or message me for my mailing address to send a copy.

Thanks!

I will update my blog after the wedding day with the results of the VERY cool project! I can't wait!!!

Have a great day friends,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment