Shop on Amazon.com here:

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mid-Summer Update…

This time of the year (where Sophie’s with her dad) is hard on me. I will admit it. I miss her every day and feel like a part of me is missing. Luckily, she and I have been able to Skype with Aiden there and he’s gotten all giggly with her on the line. Also, she got to stay overnight last Friday before she went back down to see her grandparents and cousins for the second part of her dad’s time with her. On another positive note, I have been distracted by many things like work, wedding planning and hanging out with my li’l man. So, life is really good. And, for the moment, to my surprise, the kids have both been… wait for it… HEALTHY! I thank God daily for that.
I have been able to spend a lot of time with my fiancé over the first part of this summer, which has been incredible. Being with him more often confirms our decision to marry and being around he and his four gorgeous children delights my heart and makes me look forward to the future in a LOT of ways. I can’t wait for our wedding next summer and the fun events that will surround our event. I can’t even begin to tell you how I am looking forward to being his wife. The amazing Mr. P’s WIFE! **sigh** And, mother to SIX beautiful, amazing, precious, intelligent, unique and God-filled CHILDREN! ME, who I thought might never have more than one child… and I’m going to have SIX! WOW!!!
I am going to be researching many many things over the next few months. Aside from all the wedding stuff, I am going to be researching blended families and finding out what works and what doesn’t. I am going to be asking everyone I know about how they keep track of scheduling, budgeting and organizing their homes with that many kiddos. I am completely open to your suggestions and look forward to hearing them!
Well… I guess that’s all for now! Have a great day friends!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment