Shop on Amazon.com here:

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sophie


This was Last Monday... She was hospitalized for three days following this blog post...

I don't even know where to start. Sophie's not doing very well this morning. Her mobility is really decreased. We're waiting on TCH neurology to get back in touch with us, but we're having to wait several weeks to get in, and though she slept through the night, she did end up in my bed early this morning and was so dizzy this morning that she couldn't even walk down the hall without holding on to stuff. I even had to help her get dressed. She also said that she's having trouble showering, though she hasn't yet asked me to help her with that. I think it's just a matter of time. She gets so dizzy and nauseous every time she stands up. I'm wondering if I can rent a wheelchair or walker to help her get around. I don't think it's something that we need permanently, but it would do a lot in her being able to get out of the house. I can't carry her because of my back surgery (and the fact that she weighs over 130 pounds), but with her dizziness she can't do much... Contrary to today, Sophie had a good day yesterday. She was able to go to Kids XD. It did totally wipe her out, but she went, which I thought was good for her, considering... She got very nauseous and dizzy and lightheaded before bed and had a low grade temp. Adam's kids were here, so I think she wanted to put on a brave face for them.
God please help us get through this. Help the doctors realize that she is my HEART and she NEEDS to be seen! Give us peace.
Amen.
Have a good day friends,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment