Shop on Amazon.com here:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fear...

So, as I think of what the future might hold, I am frightened. I have so thoroughly enjoyed being Sophie and Aiden's mommy that I can't imagine life without either one of them. As I looked at Sophie tonight, her cheeks flush, low grade temp, and rash all over again tonight and just an overall tired feeling, I just can't help but think something is still going on in her body. I know it really does no good to sit here and blog about being scared of tomorrow, because God WILL help us through whatever the future holds, but I am still feeling what I am feeling.

I am so glad I have work to escape to... I truly am thankful for the smiles in the hallway, the projects that need to be completed and the deadlines that are up against us this week. It keeps my mind off of things at home when I know I have other things to worry about than doctors and test results... even though I wish Sophie and I could just cucoon ourselves up under my comforter and sleep for a few days. Somehow I think that might just make it all better.

I am also glad I keep pushing Sophie to go to school every day and do the things that she likes to do. She's such a happy, smart and creative little girl. She said that they got their crawfish in science class today. I was kindof grossed out and then I asked her when we get to boil them up, she looked at me like I was crazy. Well, maybe I am... I AM a mom! lol...

Goodnight Friends, J

No comments:

Post a Comment